Social Media Experience Strategist, Detroit Position Overview and Responsibilities: FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated and social-media savvy professional to be a Social Media Experience Strategist in its expanding digital practice area.This position is based on-site -- at our client's global headquarters -- in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all facets of social media, from the tools needed to engagement to measuring its impact. In addition, a passion for cars is strongly preferred. The Social Media Experience Strategist will help lead the core functions of a Social Media Center of Excellence (COE). The position is responsible for seamless execution of the following day-to-day activities: * Work closely with key internal and agency stakeholders to operationalize and implement enterprise-wide social media roles & responsibilities
* Identify actions needed and create plans for successful roll-out of enterprise-wide SMMS platform
* Run a social media command center with an eye for data optimization & interpretation
* Help solidify and operationalize global KPIs and dashboards
* Understand social media trends and what's possible in the space
* Serve as the day-to-day client contact and is responsible for growing the relationship
* Provide effective counsel and regular updates to client
* Coordinate with internal client teams and FH colleagues around the global network Responsibilities Include: Account/Strategy/Planning * Accountable for implementation of SMMS rollout globally across all GM brands and divisions
* Assist with vision and strategy for ongoing management and evolution of the system with the vendor
* Responsible for translation of existing social media workflows into actionable processes on SMMS
* Champion for standards and best practices for application builds for social media channels
* Lead weekly status meetings for COE and brands in coordination with COE SMMS project manager
* Influence vendor roadmap with needs derived from knowledge of other tools evolving in the social media tools space
* Assist with training of agency and GM personnel as well as development of training materials in coordination with vendor Analytics * Champion the development of search strings / algorithms for custom clustering and routing and alerting
* Liaise with brands and regions' respective analytics staff on matters specific to SMMS
* Play a supporting role in analytics-specific training for regional and brand analysts globally
* Play a supporting role in helping to craft global social KPI's and reporting
* Lead a weekly status meeting specific to analytics with key internal stakeholders
* Lead the COE's platforms, processes, people as relates to the GM social media command center Qualifications: Candidates should have 5+ years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience in an agency or corporate setting, including at least one year of immersive social media experience. Additionally, applicants should have: * Mastery of Social Media Tools:Must have experience with a range of platforms: Sysomos, Radian 6, Omniture, WebTrends, Buddy Media, Sprinklr, etc. Bonus is the ability to take from those tools and synthesize data/information into actionable insights and plans.
* High Ethical Standards: Members of our team are stewards of FH & client's values in whatever they do. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the personal integrity and professionalism worthy of such responsibility.
* Refined Communication Skills: Ideal candidates are customer-service minded and should be calm, clear and consistent communicators adept at navigating large organizations in a positive, diplomatic way.
* Propensity for Time Management/Multi-Tasking: The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is dedicated to quality. He/she is extremely motivated and in search of a challenging, career-advancing opportunity. About FleishmanHillard: FleishmanHillard is the world's most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm's high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named "Standout Agency" on Advertising Age's 2013 A-List; NAFE's "Top 50 Companies for Executive Women" for 2010-2013; Advertising Age's 2012 "Best Places to Work"; and The Holmes Report's 2012 Global "Public Affairs Agency of the Year." The firm's award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com. Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries. Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team. FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V. Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.